With the Law Office of Anderson and Hart, PLLC you are always in good hands. We never keep you guessing as we keep you informed every step of the way. We customize a legal plan fit for you and guide you through the steps to reach solutions that are best suitable for your immigration law needs.
What is the Process to Becoming a US Citizen??
- 1. Submit the required documents to USCIS
- 2. Attend your Biometrics Appointment
- 3. Attend the in person Interview with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Officer
- 4. Acceptance or Denial Letter
- 5. Take the Oath of Allegiance
Are you aware that some answers to the Civics Test have now changed due to the 2018 elections? View the changes here. Don’t get caught with the wrong answers. Stay informed. Find out how the Law Office of Anderson and Hart can assist you in becoming a citizen.